Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My soul magnifies the Lord!!!!

It's the beginning of a new day... a new chance .. another opportunity given to give God glory! And last week, I REALLY struggled..I just lost sight of the Saviors love for me, and that always leads to just doing my own sinful thing, and not being focused on Christ.
But this morning, I am greatly encouraged, and reminded of what God has done for me through Christ! I was listening to Chris Tomlin's Christmas worship CD..(I'm horrible at remembering names...) but anyways, one of my favorite songs on that CD...says "My soul magnifies the Lord, He has done GREAT things for me..."
And yes, He has!!! Thinking about all the GREAT things God has done for me this morning, blew my mind away. And no, I'm not thinking about the earthly"things" He has given me. I was thinking about how He has changed my life and my heart forever. He has loved me with an everlasting love...He has promised to never leave me or forsake me... He has given me the Holy Spirit, to comfort and convict of sin..He has given me His word, and the power to change who I am now, to be who He wants me to be!!

My soul magnifies the Lord, He has done GREAT things for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment